AARUUSH 14-SRM UNIVERSITY

SRM University’s National Level Techno-Management Fest, AARUUSH quenches our thirst for innovative prerogatives. Since its inception in 2007, this brainchild of four graduating students has been a platform where students can showcase a fine blend of imagination and technical dexterity. Continuing to delve into unexplored avenues, Aaruush has pioneered a change not only in ideas, but also in mindset. A unique amalgamation of technology, management and societal issues, the theme each year has made innovation an intrinsic part of life.

Aaruush comprises of 12 Domains:

Bluebook domain represents fields originated from life sciences, biology, and chemistry provides an interesting fun learning process of concepts, terminologies, and process cycles by quizzes and FAQ rounds in these events.

Fundaz domain deals with the fundamental basics of science. The events bring back Formula Zero and ground rules in day to day learning on test.

X-Zone is entirely about non-technical events and participants can be sure of entertaining and mind racking experiences. In short it's a portal to the world of gaming, with unlimited fun and frolic in store

Konstruktion puts together events which are focussed on civil and infrastructure studies where designing, fabricating and practical testing of the required models and projects are the mandate

Magefficie provides a platform for the test of business and managerial skills with basics in place like Crisis aversion, management, corporate strategy building and business planning.

Machination covers technical aspects related to the departments of mechanical, automobile, and mechatronics. Events require participants to come up with solutions for problems relating to machine functions.

Online brings together spine-chilling experience of online games, puzzles, treasure hunt and other technical competitions.

Praesentatio helps provide a platform for participants who are interested in paper or model presentations as well as exhibitions backed with substantial proof. Being one of the most sought after domains for the tech-wiz populous, this domain is no less a challenge than any.

Vimanaz is a domain that showcases everything and anything that the word 'flying' associates itself to. The events provide for an immersive participation for the fanatics of aviation.

Robogyan consists of events providing opportunity to refine their skills to create all types of manual, semi-autonomous and autonomous robotic inventions.

X-Zone is entirely about non-technical events and participants can be sure of entertaining and mind cracking experiances.

Yuddhame comprises events which puts to test the technical skills of the participants specifically the hardware and software knowledge stretching from programming languages, web designing, networking.

Electrizite consists of events which make provisions for the participants of being bombarded by a stream of resistors, diodes, capacitors, and inductors.The knowledge of topics like artificial intelligence, microprocessor, circuitry etc. is the order of the course.

One of the largest of its kind in the nation AARUUSH creates an arena for the best brains in the country and the world over to converge compete and put to test their technical and management concepts. AARUUSH'14 comprises 60+ events, 10+workshops, guest lectures, video conferencing, panel discussions, unconference, several enthralling proshows, events such as swastika, the aaruush sports week, konvolve, international conference and several championships are held in association with AARUUSH.

AARUUSH'14 with its theme "AARUUSH TOWARDS INFINITY" is about discovering not only unexplored avenues but also unlocking the pathways for innovative thinking. AARUUSH '14 promises to remain true to its theme by Integrating Ideas from different spheres of technology and management and Engineering Transformation for better tomorrow.

With a history of 7 successful editions and a footfall of over 20000 participants, AARUUSH is back.

->like us at #-Link-Snipped-#

->visit us at #-Link-Snipped-#

JASDEEP SINGH

Secretary

Mob: +91 9789830621

Email: #-Link-Snipped-#

BHARAT G

Joint Secretary

Mob: +91- 9600195145

Email: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was pretty happy with Google DNS; but since last several hours I'm facing strange issues. The pages load up slower or they just don't load at all. I switched...
Currently, I am in quest to check the OC'ing capability of Raspberry Pi. I been testing few random settings. I have even added heat-sink on RPi so that it don't...
I am using html5 for video streaming, and my experience with it is pretty impressive. I have found html5 more responsive & better than Flash. Most of the videos in...
[HASHTAG]#include[/HASHTAG] int main(){ int i=2,j=2; while(i+1?--i:j++) printf("%d",i); return 0; } The above question was asked for my seniors in Mu-Sigma written test.. The output for the above code is 1....
HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY @A.V.Ramani SIR!!! 🎉 Hope you get the sweetest surprises today! God bless!