A year after 26/11...what has changed!

Dear CE'ian,

Its been a year gone from the 60 hrs of horror ,terror of 26/11.What you 50,000 members on board feel has changed in India post 26/11.Did we stood up high against the evils or we still continuing blaming cross departments on flaws on their part & are just avoiding our commitments & national integrity.

Recent attack on Assam Nalbari bombing has shown once again our drawbacks on securing security & fail safe condition for the citizens.

Will it change....? If yes whats your opinions for making it fail safe ...Biggie lets discuss this as a very tough challenge ahead before this 26/11 & form out some firm decisions out of all members opinions & put it across to some Senior NSG or National security agency's as our views & comments on Securing India against future terror...

As a senior member I will request each one of us to feel free to post your valuable suggestions here on board & w"ll definately see across your comments !!

Thank you

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    well,nothing has changed in our beautiful nation. ๐Ÿ˜’
    they (Railway) just build museum in memory of 26/11 attack victims

While the Congress has encouraged Shiv Sena, MNS and Bajrang Dal to mushroom into big regional powers to divide and rule the country, the media has helped the ruling government always by spreading more hatred in the country than the corrupt politicians.

Even a year after, there is no accountability for the missing bulletproof jacket of ATS Chief Hemant Karkare who died in the line of duty. ๐Ÿ˜”

The accountability of the political class is still being questioned, especially with RR Patil back as the home minister. :sshhh:

firemen are still to receive the gallantry award announced by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
    who battled not only fire but gunfire too during the 26/11 attacks to save hundreds of lives
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    things have not changed a bit... ๐Ÿ˜ก

all that has changed is that people(or at least me) have lost hope in the Indian politics.

only the number of terror attacks per day has increased.ok,i cant expect the number of terror attacks to become zero at a time because of a terror attack that rocked the country.but i can at least expect the number to come down.but its not happening.

now how do people feel secure with this kind of security.
    is india safe? only time will tell....:smile:
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    CIVILPRINCESS
    now how do people feel secure with this kind of security.
    is india safe? only time will tell....:smile:
    I understand your emotions ...but its time to stood back...actually this thread i have floated keeping in mind of our frustrations,emotions etc & the ways it can be solved...so request you all to put up your views on how it can be solved ,how security shall be made more strict into cities,across borders & what neccesary changes is required in the Ministry level for making it happen...
    Lets just not say time will tell...let us be in that time to come to make that change happen...
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Yeah i would really love to be a part of the that time..... as of how to increase the state of security...... Bringing in some eligible people into the political scenario. and these people atleast must know what their job concerns with and when such a strong political force is on naturally the nation would be a better force on the whole.....๐Ÿ˜€
    and wastage of black cats and other security forces by providing a very highly intense security for politicians should be cut out.....
    and looking for a better tomorrow ......๐Ÿ˜
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    nation's security is not only governments duty ..it is our duty also....

if every person in INDIA become aware of his surrounding that what is happening what is wrong..then we can control these kinds of attacks...

you know without the supports of locals they cann't do anything ...

take example of kashmir ..when people started to become aware of the consequences of these terror activities they start cooperating with military and police ,...and now a days they are happy and we are able to control these activities ...

so we should stop criticizing the government and be logical ..if you find something suspicious call the police ..only our awareness can make a difference...
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    yadav,

thanks a very good point indeed...point noted...

Hurry post all your views at the earliest before 26/11...lets hear all the roars
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We should fight back!!

As Yadav said , we should report everything to police!!!

There is a wrong perception (sometimes right) that if we call police unnecessarily we will be into trouble.

Since Police will keep on asking questions , they trouble us !!!

First they act late then they start troubling people who complained!!!

This is one of the perception which many of us has!!

I too agree some 60 percent to it!!

We should be unarmed forces, I mean if there is some attack we go and fight for them!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I don't think civilians should attempt to intervene physically in all cases, it might blur the lines between collateral and non collateral (assuming an attacker has some sort of doctrine). The best way would be cooperating with the police, give them as much information, and let them do their job.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    ya i agree with ash that civilian should not attempt to intervene physically in all cases but

atleast what we can do is not to tolerate the crime in front of our eyes...lets take a

condition like some boys are beating another atleast spectator can stop them not

started to beat them up....it will only cause chaos if we break the law in order to

maintain the peace in the society ....then simple method is to rise your voice not your

feast against the law breakers ....
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    correct to some extent you should always be ready to help the suppresed one...to sort out things & yes physically its required by the civilians ...its India so we know it how it is...but not beyond the law & order...for that we have to help police in whatever way we can to stop evils come back.
    Pls dont show your back when someone is affected whome you dont know...who know next it can be you & your closemates...
    Lets make more views come in today...Roar out India...i want each one of us to share your valuable comments on the topic
  • sookie
    sookie
    [SPAM]
    Not sure about others but I have grown up at least 1 year older. ๐Ÿ˜”

[/SPAM]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Downcasting executes in the following class "A" class A { public static void main(String ss[]) { int p=2; short d=(short)p; //-------------------->downcasting System.out.println((short)d); } } But a run...
simple stress in machine elements video tutorial [youtube]Nmnat0qGROk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Unless you update your drivers regularly the odds are that your PC will be slower or more likely to crash, or will have problems connecting with peripherals. Key Benefits of...
I just came across free demo version of Mind games being offered at CISCO official website. Though the purchasable verison contains 15 games, the demo version is not bad having...
i am working on a e project related to microcontroller. 1.how can we upload prog. into microcotroller? 2.what device is used for this purpose? 3.is there different devices used for...