A website Project

Hello everyone!!!
I need a website urgently please.......can anyone give me a website....
by mistake i misplaced my website due to a problem in pc. My all data related to studies is deleted,Please help me. I have to submit website tomorrow.......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can setup a quick website on your computer by installing XAMPP and then downloading the wordpress software from wordpress.org. Just install it and create your website. This will only provide you with the basic HTML pages though. You'll have to collect your data from some other place.
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    thanks i know that website already,but i don't have much time for doing that....
    if you have any other option kindly tell me.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sad_engineer
    thanks i know that website already,but i don't have much time for doing that....
    if you have any other option kindly tell me.....
    It takes no longer than 15 minutes to setup website using WordPress. Other options are Joomla; but if you haven't used it - it's going to take some more time. WordPress is quite easy and fast to setup. It's not very clear what you're looking for in a website. If you could post more details about the kind and type of your website; we'll be in a position to help you better.
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    I need a php website..designed in html....and some touch in designing of CSS......
    so kindly if you have any.....tell me.....
    actually i am facing problems in collecting data.....cause not remembered those websites from where i was collected the data.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wordpress is all PHP and so are most of the popular content management systems like Joomla, Drupal and others. They'll output HTML which will be rendered on your web-browser. You can of course customise the look and feel of the website using CSS - there's a CSS file accompanying every theme that you'll install in WordPress.

So, WP fits the bill most appropriately and it takes not more than 10 minutes for complete install. I hope that solves your problem. Please let us know if you need further information or have questions or doubts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for innovative and fresh project ideas in the VLSI domain. Can someone provide a few ideas?
Hello CEans! My name is Andr谩s R贸na. I'm living in Veresegyh谩z (small town close to Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth). I'm retired already. Prior this "occupation", I've worked for Hungarian Television as IT-engineer for...
Where is that button I am not able to find it Initially it was in the Right side bar now not able to find it in the community segment itself...
SIR suggest me some institute and training centres which gives best training for CCNA course. I have searched many centres but most of them are fake.Please give me some suggestion...
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day CEan Reya and CEan itchap 馃帀 Party Time.