A very small joke

Once in a village ,a very old woman died in her childhood .

2:A very interesting question ..

who comes first..hen or egg ?

If hen then how ?

If egg then How?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    goyal420
    Good one!!

goyal420

If hen then how ?

If egg then How?
    I will answer this question Scientifically!!!

See, in the beginning, there were no life forms. Then came the dinosaurs. They evolved. Their DNA's mutated and then came the first predecessor to birds.
    They evolved too and their DNA's changed too.
    This process continued all the way until....

....until two non chickens mated and laid an egg. THe DNA in the egg mutated and gave rise to the first true Chicken. It grew bigger and became hen.

So, THE EGG CAME FIRST AND NOT THE HEN.

Thus proved>> ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @ss No words to reply

This question we usually asked to each other in childhood but at that time no one was

able to answer this .

but my answer was hen .

Now please don't ask me How? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Vega
    Vega
    Santa singh has already answered this question. "oye, whatever you order first." ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @ vega ha ha very good
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    goyal420

If hen then how ?

If egg then How?
    My answer is " egg come first"

"I think egg came first because before the existence of the hen there were other animals who had been laying eggs .from the history of the biology dinosaurs is animal who came before the hen and was laid the eggs."
  • james347
    james347
    As @Vega has told that Santa Singh is always correct i too myself agrees with Santa singh ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi,,frns i'm in 3rd with cse and i hav to do 30 days of training as my university syllabus...so can u tell me dat whch field will be gud for...
hi friends can somebody tell me how to create a report using oracle?
hello CEans i need help about to know about Scanning techniques of radar . please do hurry to help me out in this context
The Chef is planning a buffet for the Inauguration Party and everyone is invited. On their way in, each guest picks up a sheet of paper containing a random number...
Hi guys! I am coming to final year and its time to decide about my project. I wanna do my project on Sixth Sense Technology. Is it possible to do...