A thread for General Knowledge

I am bit confused regarding the placement of the thread...
Biggie, move the thread to the appropriate place if u feel so...๐Ÿ˜€

The thread would comprise of a General knowledge post everyday..Post in the CEOs, particular days or anything u feel wud be of a help to thread.

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Microsoft India Chairman-Ravi Venkatesan
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure, I guess we need to restructure the forums ๐Ÿ˜ . Currently moving the thread to In Focus Section

Keep up the good work! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Microsoft Malaysia Managing Director:Yasmin Mahmood

*grin*
  • Neha
    Neha
    Nokia's President and CEO- Olli Pekka Kallasvuo

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends I want to develo SSL for FreeRTOS and seeking simulator for processor for this RTOS, So if any one have idea plz share with me
i'm electrical eng. in final year i need ideas for my graduation project so if anyone can help plzzzzzzzzz do ๐Ÿ˜
CEans! Good news for all of you! ๐Ÿ˜€ Mr. Yashwant Kanetkar, renowned author of 'Let us C', has agreed for a small talk with CE ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜! This time, we want...
hii friends......... im shahul from trivandrum... im new to this community and im in need of ur help.. im studying final year b.tech automobile engg and im doin a hybrid...
It is surprising to see that we donot have any threads or queries realated to Fluid power engineering. Whereas the shift from elctromechanical to fluid systems is very evident. It...