A temporary/contractual job posting section here?

How about creating such a section..

I am thinking of hiring a small group of final year students with experienced faculties, to take my concept to a working prototype.
Any suggestion, guidelines, best practices to follow doing that..? 😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You meant this -> #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Pro8
    Pro8
    May be if you can move this to #-Link-Snipped-#

This was a general suggestion having a separate section for job posting as Careers | Jobs | Higher Education looked busy...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now, I'm not sure how many of you know; there's another browser ready to take on the Internet. Its called LunarScape and its from Japan! 😁 Some of the features...
Its happening again. Terrorists armed with AK 47 have opened gunfire at 4 places in South Mumbai. I'll update as I get more news. Firing took place at following places:...
guys i want to install linux on my pc can anyone tell me how shud i begin from installation to commands whether my pc supports linux 😁
CEans, I hope you must have noticed the thread tags feature newly introduce to CE. Thread tags are the keywords that can be used to identify the discussion and help...
The title says it, looking to hire a small group of final year students lead by experienced faculty, to take my concept device to a working prototype. Multidisciplinary expertise needed;...