A SUITABLE BOOK FOR HEAT TRANSFER

plz tell me a book for heat transfer

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anamika9042
    plz tell me a book for heat transfer
    Try this one -> #-Link-Snipped-# , it's free for download.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    A free electronic text book: 'A Heat Transfer Textbook' by J.H.Lienhard IV and J.H.Lienhard V will shortly be made available for use of students world wide by MIT. This is a well known text book that has been extensively used.
    More details here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    I myself studied 'Heat Transmission' by McAdams in 1957. All units were British units. I still have my old trusted copy (top cover gone), which I use daily in my work.
    Heat Transmission - William Henry McAdams - Google Books
    The site gives info about other Heat transfer books. I have myself used Kern's 'Process Heat Transfer'(also described in the above site) for some projects. It is good.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try this one -> #-Link-Snipped-# , it's free for download.
    Pipped to the Post (literally!).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just 'Ninja'd' you 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SIr, am in final semester of mechanical engineering and i'm interested in New Product Development (NDP) so, what should i do after completion of B.E. Should i go for a...
I have to input only float number.. bcoz..i want to devlop the program for addition of two float numbers.In that if user gave integer numbers then the i want to...
The most common problem we all face with our mobile phones is that the ringer volume remains the same no matter where you are - at a party or in...
A petition to the supreme court of India to regulate the profession of civil engineering in India.​ Civil Engineers play a prominent role in development of the nation; their services...
Well, not really but they are catching up quick. The research on low-cost artificial hands has been fruitful and the organization has released a clip of yet another milestone achieved...