this looks like a great Forum.!

About myself:-

Name: Sandeep

*Engineering Trade: Electronics & communication

*Occupation: Product Development EngineerWork Experience: More than a year

*Hobbies & Interests: playing pool, Computer Games, listening to Music

*Aim in life
: 😁Hire Bill Gates..

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: firstly -Its one of its kind , never found one dedicated to Engineers before , I have completely gone Crazy doing PCB's and circuits ,and major reason being = you dont have many places to know some really "Crazy" intelligent people !!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *Aim in life: [​IMG]Hire Bill Gates..
    Hmmm. He's quit his job couple of days ago. Lot of people are after him already. So, how are you planning to go about hiring Mr. Gates?
  • samboy2005
    samboy2005
    The_Big_K
    Hmmm. He's quit his job couple of days ago. Lot of people are after him already. So, how are you planning to go about hiring Mr. Gates?
    would probably start a new organisation named "Doors" and make him "The Gatekeeper".
    but jokes apart .the guy has a great sense of business.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I suggest a simpler way. Hire someone and name him 'Bill Gates' 😉 .

Welcome to CE!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome Samboy :smile: to CE forum....

Nice Aim:Hire Bill Gates...now he's retired from his job...and this is gud news for you too

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Movie: A Wednesday Release Date: 5th September 2008 Starring: Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher & Jimmy Shergill Read the movie review here - 'A Wednesday' movie review URL - A Wednesday...
Dear CEan, I'm Mahendran an Electrical & Electronics Engineer.... Have total 6 years of experience in energy sector. Hope this is most suitable place for every engineer to share their...
I am a mechanical engineering student and wish to know how a 6 stroke engine works. I would appreciate any help from the experts. Thanks in advance.
hey guys please suggest some good topics for doing project in the final year.. of engineering.. kindly suggest........😒
hi guys just wondering if anyone has some sort of data on the recent experiments going on with NextGen Internet technology i.e Scientists have developed what they claim is a...