A Quote A Day - Editor's Pick!

I am starting this series on my own.
I will pick a random quote that I love and post it here everyday. 😀

If you like them, shower the love with your likes.

PS: Have closed the thread, so that no one can reply, so that there's no clutter. 👍

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's today's -
    quote-1
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This one is from Bill Watterson, the American artist and the author of the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes -

quote-2
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    quote3
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    quote4
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Marissa Meyer believes the best results come from breaking through moments where you think “Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this.”

quote5
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is perfectly suitable for some of us engineers here -

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MIT researchers have developed a new material than can morph its surface into golf ball-like dimples to reduce air resistance. Golf enthusiasts claim that the dimpled surface of a golf...
Going by the tagline 'designed for active learning and active students', the new gadget called the Panasonic 3E is a convertible device launched in collaboration with Intel Education and Microsoft....
A team of researchers from the Queensland Brain Institute at the University of Queensland have developed a new landing mechanism for aircrafts inspired from bees. The system is entirely autonomous...
Asus, the Taiwanese-American multinational, is going to launch the Asus Zenfone 5 smartphone in India in July 2014, as it has promised. The company had unveiled this smartphone in China...
After the successful launch of PSLV, PM Narendra Modi has asked ISRO to develop 'SAARC Satellite', a powerful satellite that'd cater to all of the SAARC member countries. I thought...