A puzzle to you engineers

hello all CEns this is a puzzle for you all solve it
"two unemployed person started to do a business together they pooled in ther savings.
which came to Rupees 2000.They were both lucky and their business prospered and their capital will increase 50 % every three years.how much did they have all at the end of eighteen years "

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Initial amount = 2000
    3rd year=3000
    6th year =4500
    9th year=6750
    12th year=10125
    15th year =15187.5
    18th year =22781.25 (ans)

i'm not sure of my answer 😔
  • subbaratnan
    subbaratnan
    i think its 22781.25/-
  • bharathkumarp
    bharathkumarp
    Ya the answer is correct..

22781.25 😁
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    yes it,s 22781.25

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

International T-20 cricket world cup has been started in westindies just 4 days ago "yesterday India beat south africa by 14 runs and reached in super 8 round" this is...
The average mark obtained by 120 candidates was 35.If the average mark of passed candidates was 39 and that of the failed candidates was 15, how many candidates passed the...
hii guys..aim alvin doin my engg. from rajasthan.....our summer training peroid is starting from 12th may...and im a bit confused between doing d training from a company or doing it...
hiii iam 3rd year mechanical student...i need help in mini project..can u tell me which project is good to do project either production or design or r&ac...can u tell me...
Q 1: What are 10Base2, 10Base5 and 10BaseT Ethernet LANs ? Q 2:What is the difference between an unspecified passive open and a fully specified passive open? 😁 Study as...