A Project Idea

Fully automated aquaponics farming systems.

I recently watched a lecture by Douglas Mallette
Douglas Mallette - Science, Engineering and Technology for Human Concern - Blindern, in Oslo, Norway - YouTube
Douglas Mallette - Science, Engineering and Technology for Human Concern - Blindern, in Oslo, Norway - YouTube

He talks about his company called

#-Link-Snipped-#

In this he goes into the idea of sustainable abundant food production through a method called What is Aquaponics? - YouTube.

This idea really excites me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I didn't find suggestion thread so I am posting here: Whe we are getting new alerts, its showing only on alert button and floating bar inside page. If possible add...
CEans, If you want to offer your feedback or have suggestions to make CE better, we already have a section called "Site Related Questions & Answers". It's inside the 'Introductions'...
NVIDIA has announced that registration is now open for its third GPU Technology Conference (GTC)in the U.S., one of the world’s fastest-growing events focused on computational science and visualization. GTC...
I'm looking for some information on the Pneumatic Bike. What exactly is it and how does it function?
Where can i get the class note of Structural Analysis 1 in internet? Do you knw any Website about basic civil engineering Study, (Like Horizontal vertical force calculation, moment calculation,...