A possible project: CE application for the social networking sites

I had a conversation with a fellow forum leader few days back. He offered to award my company a project to develop a Facebook extension/application for his forum. This application will interact with Facebook APIs and will give access to his forums through the Facebook landing page.

I though to ask you guys if it might be a good idea to make a Facebook/Orkut/Myspace application for CE too? We tried a lot to make the CE-IM work. However the project never took off. Still I'm adding 'one more possible project' to the list.

Tell me if this excites you!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is exciting , but in many of the organizations it will be blocked because of it so we need to think again on these lines as well.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    As much as I hate social networking stuff, this might be a good and simple exercise. Of course, I will not be involved in it 😛
  • Differential
    Differential
    Yes, the idea sounds great. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans. can you tell me how to represent graphs in data structure?
I'm a electronic student and im working on a project which requires a material which could rapidly heat and cool to a preset temperatures( around 35C-39C) the time limit on...
hello all, What is the difference between Entrepreneur and CEO. i have a doubt on this.. my understanding is Entrepreneur is the one who comes up with new ideas and...
hi i am doing computer engginering.I am in 3rd semester. I want to knw what is the diffrence between c and c++. what are those features dat make any language...
hi this is vinod. i am a b.tech first year student. i am doing a small project in building robots if any one can give me details. please help me....