A nerd with geek habits..yes..it's me ..shamika Shetty

Hello world,

I'd give you more about who I am, but honestly? You probably don't care all too much.

Well,to begin with...I am an engineering graduate with majors in ELectrical & ELectronics.I have a professional experience of 3 years..1st year in sketchup and the rest two in software testing.Now,I am all set to go back to school to pursue my masters in software Engineering...still not sure about the domain..hope you guys help me get out of it with your suggestions.

Shamika as a person is a geek at times...extremely fun loving ,humorous and I do some writing in my free time...

Hoping to have a great start with all of you...

Yipeeeeeeeee

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Shamika, Welcome to CE.
    You are going to start study again after 3 years its difficult to get back to that flow All the best for your masters.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Shamika ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

We're sure you'll enjoy CE and look forward to your participation here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community.
  • Shamika Shetty
    Shamika Shetty
    godfather
    Hello Shamika, Welcome to CE.
    You are going to start study again after 3 years its difficult to get back to that flow All the best for your masters.
    Yup...it's tough to get back..But,I ve a strong desire to pursue MS so I don't think I would find it that difficult....๐Ÿ˜€...I am pretty confused about the stream as many of my friends ve told me me that the job oppurtunities for MS ELectrical in US is very less..They are suggesting software....any suggestions?
  • Shamika Shetty
    Shamika Shetty
    Thank you so much
  • Shamika Shetty
    Shamika Shetty
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Shamika ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

We're sure you'll enjoy CE and look forward to your participation here.
    Thank you so much.One of my friend suggested the website and the moment I saw it I fell in love with it.Its fabulous with all the latest updates .Now,I can rely on CE to clarify all my doubts.I am glad to have joined CE.
  • Shamika Shetty
    Shamika Shetty
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE community.
    Thank you so much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In an enhancement of a design of a CPU, the speed of a floating point until has been increased by 20% and the speed of a fixed point unit has...
๐Ÿ˜ i Am from India, This is my second year in graduation,I am perfect in networking,programming,webscripting(CSS,PHP,HTML,XML),C#,C,JAVA,Python,VB,SQL but not in C++,i have done a Three year Computer Diploma Course from NIIT.I...
how we know the owner of mobile no. on it's mobile no.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW FROM WHERE I SHOULD AQUIRE MY PG COURSE IN HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORT ENGINEERING TO GET MAXIMUM PRACTICAL AND HIGHLY TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE IN WORLD.
WHILE YOU TAKE A TWO PICTURES OF AN ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY MOVEMENT IN CAMERA,THEN THE CHANGE IN THE TWO IMAGES MUST BE DETECTED