A Museum of Mathematics at Manhattan- All Positive, No Negative

The Goudreau Museum, a small museum devoted to math, closed a few years ago in Long Island USA, much to the disappointment of Glen Whitney, a mathematician, who decided to put up a much larger one at Manhattan. This one has exhibits to match the math levels of visitors with interactive displays covering a rang e of mathematics.

I shall try to get to it on my next visit to the USA. Seems very interesting.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Swami Vivekanada said: 'If you are poor, work. If you are rich, work. If you are burdened with un-seemingly unfair responsibilities, work. If disappointments come, work. If sorrow overwhelms you...
iam interested in doing mtech in embedded and wireless control.pls give me a feed back about the scope of this course.
Can Anybody help me with finding online ansys electrical tutorials?
In past year we have seen various malicious applications trying to steal information from institutions like banks and oil companies but this one sends in a direct threat to the...
The 35$ "near-linux-computer" is improving at unimaginable pace.Thanks to OpenSource community/developers.Raspberry Pi developer has introduced Pi store, where you can get Apps for Raspberry Pi, collaborating with Velocix & Indiecity.Developer...