A more beautiful web with IE 9 ???

A more beautiful web is many things. Internet Explorer wants to help you experience it all. See how the sites you love can be one click away!

Replies

• @nil
    @nil
    Ya,Its looking nice...M check it out once.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Have you heard the joke where they say, "IE is the browser only used for downloading Chrome/Firefox/Safari."
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    AbraKaDabra
    Have you heard the joke where they say, "IE is the browser only used for downloading Chrome/Firefox/Safari."
    Yes. A bit true 😐 .
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    In fact Downloading firefox is the only thing i used to do with IE 😛 . Let's wait for the IE 9 user reviews.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is for related .net technology . Anyone can interact with them,and post threads related video tutorials , materials , queries and as well as answers for that. So please...
Hello all I have a problem I hoped some of you guys might be able to shed some light on. First off, I have a rig like crudely drawn in...
Hello, I heard about WHT about hybrid servers. Who know something about this type servers?
Name: Prashant Pande Engineering Trade:Chemical Location: Gujarat, India Occupation:Working Hobbies & Interests: Reading, Watching Movies , Football , Computer Aim in life: To Gain Knowledge in as many subjects as...
well ,for exams like IES and GATE we have standard syllabus that comes along with the advertisement but what about the syllabus for the various PSU exams like HAL,ONGC,DRDO,SAIL etc.....