A list of new Projects in Computer Science

Development of a practical Online Help Desk for the facilities in the campus

Solving system of linear equations using parallel processing

Development of a web-based Recruitment Process System for the HR group for a company

Development of a Network Print Spooler

Development of a Web Based Meeting Scheduler

Development of a Web Enabled Estate Agent

ADD MORE...

Replies

• kedembo
    kedembo
    What the mean of this review...??? I don't Understand... hey anyone can help me to explain how 480V #-Link-Snipped-# is work....??? hellp me pleaseee............
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    @ kedembo : Think this is your first post on CE,

Welcome to CE first of all!!Post your query under a relevant Thread and definitely CEans will help you in figuring it out!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

90% staff of my Engineering College is FEMALE. Some students in my class were discussing that, "This madam lacks technical interest and required skills. She could not get a job....
By eradicate I mean, make a corruption-free country. Corruption has become such a common word in India that sometimes I feel, after a couple of decades, Kindergarten students will be...
IIT HOME FIITJEE Brilliant Tutorials Career Point Resonance Bansal Classes Radiance Vidya Mandir Classes Allen Career Institute Sri Chaitanya
Hi everyone, Today only got the following forwarded information , so sharing with you people if anyone interested. 😀 Good Luck ! 😀
Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum, but I found it really exciting. Here I can reach out to as many tech professionals as I want. Thanks Sunil 😁