A K Rai Sharma MIE CPM FIMM

Professional Profile
24 years of demonstrated experience with Aditya Birla Group including last 16 years exclusively in Strategic Procurement, Vendor Development, Contract Management, Materials Management, Supplier Relationship Management & System up gradation and rest in Construction Management & Maintenance Operations . Demonstrated strong ability to provide solutions to complex SCM problems. Presently designated as SeniorManager (Materials & Contracts) with UltraTech Cement Ltd., GCW, Kovaya. Proficient in Procurement of Raw Materials & Services, Stores spares, Project Materials, Capital Goods, Engineering Equipments, with depth ness in co ordination with Customs & Excise Department. Expertise in Construction, Project Management, Contract Administration & Contractor Safety Management. Excellent interpersonal, communication, drafting, analytical, people management & negotiation skills, with hands on experience in handling import operations; expertise in working with ERP/ SAP environment. Professionally Competent for approval of drawings, Safety certification of Buildings and Industrial structures, Issuance of completion certificates and valuation of property/assessment of losses. Certified Purchase Manager, Chartered Engineer, Valuer & Certified Professional Engineer. Proficient & effective Team leader under conflicts & work pressure.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mr. Rai Sharma 😀 We're happy to have you with us. How did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Mr. Rai Sharma!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a B.E in electronics and I have applied for the post of Section Engineer (Signalling/Telecommunication/Automatic Fare Collection) in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. The qualification required is Four...
Hi, We r having subject of database engg. this sem. We have to perform practicals for the same. Few days back, when I tried executing java program having oracle queries...
How can a person shift from a small company to another MNC? If a person is working on .net or java then only he can shift into another company when...
I got selected in L&T PVT LTD at 20th oct,2011. Got my offer letter but still didn't receive my date
Hi , I am Abhishek, passed B-tech in ElectricalEngineering From WBUT , currently working in Softwaretechnology as a System Administrator. I always eager to devote myself in engineering works ,...