A Good Quote...

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it...

What does this quote mean???

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    It says -The search for truth is never-ending because our understanding of it is ever evolving.
  • martincrow
    martincrow
    It means,believe the people who are always in the search of facts,but don't believe the people who says i knows everything.Some time it becomes quite hard to understand the exact meaning of the quotes, anyway it seems to be a good one though, if you can learn to handle people in the world, then you can handle everything in life.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Cascade Control Loops[/FONT] -The general concept of cascade control is to place one feedback loop inside another. In effect, one takes the process being controlled and finds some intermediate variable...
Hai Cean's I am Doing my final year project on Digital Blood Pressure meter. for that i have used the AD620 as the instrumentation amplifier. I give the +vs=+12v, -vs=-12v,...
A Screw & Bolt is an integral part of every engineer’s toolkit. Every hobby engineer needs them as well. Here’s a simpler chart that gives you a quick view of...
Biggest IT outsourcing and IT services company in India, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is all set to hire over 37000 engineering professionals this year which includes a large number of...
Hai friends..... i am an young entrepreneur.i am doing coffee vending machine controllers. it is not exactly a uniform circuit.it is only a small level circuit found by me.that is...