a good mechanical project reqired

hi friends, i need a good project in mechanical(process,chemical,agro,petrochemical) for setting up a industry,so pl. forward u r project to me at If your project is selected funds will be alloted based on your project.

best of luck

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WordPress is releasing next version of WordPress 3.0 (Beta 1) early next week. With this release, WordPress takes another step towards WordPress 3.0 Gold. There are still over 200 bugs...
Woops! Have a look at Nokia N8 Specs: Size: 113.5 x 59 x 12.9 mm Weight (with battery): 135 g Volume: 86 cc 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics...
hello friends i have vista OS. when i search something .....it shows those files which are already deleted........and when i try to open that file,it shows its not there.....then why...
Hi guys, I'm in need of something for a project. I have a webpage. It has HTML and some php in it. Now, the page has a button. If the...
Hi! how do i have to set a joint between a cbeam and a rod to obtain a right behaviour of the system when under bending deformation? i'm trying with...