A big hello to everyone!

this is durga prasad from andhra pradesh, india .i'm doing my b.tech final year.my career dream is i want to become a scientist .it is immense pleasure to become a part of this .I believes that this interaction can drive me to chadse my dreams , and once again thankyou very much for made me apart of CRAZY ENGINEERS . HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A warm welcome to a fellow crazy electronics engineer

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy here and bring your friends to this website.
  • grayhat
    grayhat
    welcome crazzy......
  • USMAN AFZAL
    USMAN AFZAL
    dgece
    this is durga prasad from andhra pradesh, india .i'm doing my b.tech final year.my career dream is i want to become a scientist .it is immense pleasure to become a part of this .I believes that this interaction can drive me to chadse my dreams , and once again thankyou very much for made me apart of CRAZY ENGINEERS . HAVE A GOOD DAY!
  • USMAN AFZAL
    USMAN AFZAL
    dgece
    mayAllah help yu to become a loylalist to your passion . i have one question to you that plz tell me where should post my comments or any diffficulty where every one can read pzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me i have trouble about this regard
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

follow this link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i am studying at iter,bhubaneswar its a private college. tcs and wipro have come but still i haven't been selected. i just dont know what i am going to...
This is my opinion and never meant to offend any regulars Whenever I see a Newbie come here and check their profile card they always seem to be doing one...
what is the algorithm for mbile number tracing? i know something that is number tracing according to the std code for place. how to find the location of the number...
Hey friends, We conducted poll yesterday & result is draw between BT technology & Display technologies .... So unfortunately one last poll before we finalise the topic. [Prototype] jeffrey samuel...
Does you phone ring when you are attending an important lecture? If yes, there's an app developed by IIT Bombay students that puts your phone into silent mode automatically when...