A begineer in electrical and electronics need suggestion

Hello everyone,
I m jst gng 2 take adm in electrical and electronics engineering.......nd i want 2 knw the main parts of ths engineering through whch i cn excel in it.......wat r major area in whch i hav 2 focus.......plz help guyz

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    first please avoid sms language here then try on subjects like power electronics and machines with power systems
    and please tell about in which university you are studying then we can help you more
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    oops sorry sir...........i will be in gurukul kangri university or college of engineering roorkee......nd i am sorry for my mistake
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Once you are going to start your engineering there will be so many sub branches like communication, Embedded, power electronics and etc. you will come to know more about that once you complete the study of the particular subject.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Moved to Help Section.
  • vaib840
    vaib840
    thanks for help...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Record year for system shipments accounts for 41% of global market Frankfurt, 29th June 2011 -- (NASDAQ:SSYS) Stratasys marked its ninth consecutive year as unit market leader in the additive...
Plz help me .......how does this tan delta works to find out the power factor😒 ???????? in transformers.
Here are tutorial videos about ETABS. Just watch and learn. [video=youtube;HpEBKhoIwh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpEBKhoIwh0[/video]
Hey ppl, Some days ago one of my friend told me that he is having some trouble with his laptop. It shuts down in middle of any work with a...
Hi to all, I am very new to CRM industry , my team role is to develop the CRM framework for the telecom domain using the J2EE technologies. I really...