A basic question about red5 server

I am new to red5 and have a very basic question.
I tried some example applications given but there java code for red5 applications is very small as compared to actionscript code required for running that application.Is it same for all real world applications or it's just in case of examples?
What exactly is the role of red5 application?I mean if most of the part is done in actionscript then what part of any project is handled using java code on server side?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m doing project of crimping machine.and i need crimping standards usefull for the machine.anybody can tell this?
Hello friends.. please can you tell me the procedure to publish papers ?? i am computer science student. whom i should contact ??Is there some central agency to whom we...
hiiiii friends ......i want to develop a email system in my web project .... please give me an idea or suggest me a way that How can I implement email...
Hello! What about using waste materials of plastics as our future fuels? What are the ways or the processes through which this can be made possible?
hiiii friends I want to develop a forum in my project ........... plz give some idea to develop this so that I could implement this.............