9/11

Condolences to all victims and their families who could never see the day 9/12 of 2001.
its been 8 years, but nothing has change for those families who lost thier dear ones for no reason

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here in India, we've bomb blasts almost every day. 😔
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @BIG K

you know what? you are so true. Where does it actually start from? Every minute people are terrified un informed about the blasts and attacks. Personally I dont hold responsibility of any nation, but infact of few individuals, but how do we actaully know who they are?
  • gohm
    gohm
    I totally agree, what a wonderful thread thought, thank you. I would also like to include those effected worldwide in events they had no involvment in other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. London, Mumbai just to name a small few.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yes, condolences to those affected by both war and terror. Don't forget those suffering in war zones too: The various African countries stuck in civil wars.. volatile Middle East.. Afghanistan, etc. Casualties in those countries are now merely considered daily statistics rather than memorials.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe some day, CEans will help the 'Good Guys' fight the terrorists with the most advanced technology.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The_Big_K
    Maybe some day, CEans will help the 'Good Guys' fight the terrorists with the most advanced technology.

Let's hope that day comes soon!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    nice thread and condolenses to those good people.
    Sure Biggie..
    Hope that day comes soon.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash
    Yes, condolences to those affected by both war and terror. Don't forget those suffering in war zones too: The various African countries stuck in civil wars.. volatile Middle East.. Afghanistan, etc. Casualties in those countries are now merely considered daily statistics rather than memorials.
    Know what, one of my friends has been sent to A African country for onsite deployment and training, he has been allocated his own bodygaurd and all he says is " they play with rifles, I just want to go back". I can just have empathy with people who actually live the terror.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends i want to know more gyroscope principle and its effect in navigation
😁Very Happy Birthday 😁 😁Vishnu Priya😁 May your dreams come true! :myparty:🎉
Hey there guys....i need some help to understand the following schematic that can be found in the attached document. I dont have a background in electronics at all so this...
i have problem in my USB mouse. when i pluged the mouse in my computer it works till windows start. . After windows start it is not working......... why it...
😎hi..frnds im new to CE.i want to know more about this CE.i dnt have any frnds here.....is anybody there for me......