9 stroke engine

any other ideas and information about 9 stroke engine ????????
pls inform me

Replies

• mechky
    mechky
    I know about 6 stroke and 8 stroke engines, but never came across 9 stroke engine. Where have you read about it?
  • Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    9 stroke is actually impossible...
    its an odd no..
    and every true mech n auto engg knows about this..
    Unless they have been made by the germans.. 😛
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    its not such that its impossible we don't use it because one stroke will remain worthless and it will be energy consuming and also the cam shaft should be design in such a manner that it should compensate with ideal stroke for every two cycles
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Do nine-stroke engines exist in the first place.? they will not serve much of a practical purpose, because what they can do, can be done equally good by 4 or 6 stroke engines.

Personally i think nine stroke has hit the saturation point
  • John McNeil
    John McNeil
    They may be possible but may be too complicated and difficult to design.Also they will not be cost effective even if they are more efficient than those in use currently

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has reveled that out of total 955 registered users database 100+ miliion users are either not legitimate or duplicate users. Per Facebook Illegitimate - 8.7% Duplicate - 4.8 %...
Server-side polymorphism - what does the term means? SSP is a technique that is used by hackers or malware distributors in an attempt to evade the detection by anti-virus software....
Everybody is loving Olympics, Except Netflix ! Per Netflix, they have lost around 25% traffic in US in last 7 olympics days as everyone is goingt o NBC live extra...
A very GUD mourning to all the engineers As iam dealing with my major project , i have been allotted with the topic SAMBA SERVER. My idea is to establish...
I am S.Chandrasekar B.Tech IT 2012 fresher looking for a job in chennai.I am looking for job and meanwhile learn and strengthen my skills