9 Simple Inventions That Make Us Ask, 'Why Didn’t I Think of That?'

From baby bottle to slinky and on to Rubin Cube - Nine Inventions that are not nine day wonders.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• CrazyEngineer123
    CrazyEngineer123
    That is such a cool link. My favorite one is the Rubik's cube. The other reason I was writing you is because I can't figure out how to post a problem on this site I am only able to reply to other posts. I was hoping you could tell me how. Thanks in advance.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It’s possible that you joined very recently and are in a way on probation. There are some requirements before a member can start discussions. Please see the threads here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd explain; but we all should rather wait for the new CE 😀
  • bharathi raina
    bharathi raina
    Sir i am 3rd year student doing my b.tech in chemical engineering branch give me some topic or ideas for mini project
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about a low cost solar water still using polythene bag and a water bottle? You can expect about 150 ml clean water per sq.ft. of exposed water surface in full sun light.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A few months ago I attended an event for women in tech. A lot of the attendees were new developers, graduates from code schools or computer science programs. Almost...
This week’s video comes from Boston Dynamics, the company whose numerous robots can run, jump, yomp and now, it would appear, hold doors open for one another. Video of the...
Hailing from Muzaffarnagar, a city in Western Uttar Pradesh, where a girl's education has been a big social taboo, Preety Singh was lucky that she belonged to a 'Jat' family...
i need some suggestions to develop a project for physically disabled peoples...i need some guidance
When you needed an image for your personal use you relied on the most robust image search engine of them all, Google Image Search. Since it is the best search...