8085 microprocessor SBC board.....

Hi All,

I can't stop thinking of 8085 micro-processor when it come with LED controls so, i was just working to build my on 8085 Board.
This was my first step in world of Microprocessor and micro-controller. I have started to test SOD (i.e. serial out put data on 8085 itself no external devices) after searching Goggle there are very few people who like to work on 8085 board due to its ageing as compare to advanced CPU/u Controllers.......

Never mind:-
I have video of it on you-tube. containing Intro to basic 8085 assembly programming in Os hon-soft Simulation, have a look here on#-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Looks cool buddy... 😀
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    I will try to post homemade EEPROM programmer also.....
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    RRITESH
    I will try to post homemade EEPROM programmer also.....
    What is the exact IC number you have used for building this?
  • RRITESH
    RRITESH
    The link below contain schematic.....
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know how to take input in c++ using standard console functions like cout and cin . But how can I use an external input file to give input to...
If you are any app developer, you can join hands with ford. The American company is going to all lengths to attract hugh intellectual population to work with them. All...
Yes, the title is true! Ford has achieved what until now only European Luxury brands gave their customers. This quite interior effect is all because of Elliptical Acoustic Mirrors- Ford...
FFT or Fast Fourier Transform is an age old concept of digital implementation of DFT. Even after 50 years, FFT is kind of like nightmares to many engineers. So if...
CAn anyone tell me some very good intresting site about airplanes and aeronautics..........