8051 introduction

hi, see i have to deliver a seminar on 8051 microcontroller on Tuesday
and i almost have all the data, but i am confused how should i start, to create some impact on the listeners, what should i begin with, give me some suggestions on this if anyone can. thanks😁😁

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Use the tagline
    ""See almost everywhere there are microcontroller/processors across you now.....by 2020 it will be everywhere you"
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    see i wanna start with some interesting facts about 8051 mcu, and some general information about it, and i am not able to get these, so if anyone could give me some url's or or any other thing from which i'll be able to read that out that would be very helpful for me.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    "Say hi to your upgrades".

Somewhere in the future we will add them to our brains.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear members, if any body know the procedures to install ns2 network simulator in windows or linux os? you post in this theard regarding this....
[FONT="]Make Firfox More Faster 300% Working Step_1: Open Firefox and type about:config in the address bar where you normally type a web address. Step_2: Then click the button: "I'll be...
Hi, is anyone interested in the concept of social entrepreneurship? As in the work that ashoka or skoll foundation is focused on? I thought I would see if anyone is...

Hi

Hi everyone, I graduated from Berkeley, BA in Economics, and minor in engineering (software) have spent a lot of time in India, live in California and I'm Canadian...my hobbies are...
hi, i want to apply for GATE through online application and use demand draft for payment, but i'm not sure whether i also need to post the demand draft to...