77% percent in 10th and 59.3% in 12th - Will that affect my career?

i m a cse student at kit kanpur..m in 2nd yr.. i have scored 77 % percent in 10 th and unfortunaltely scored 59.3 in 12 th... i m much worried about my future... do my 12 th reslt gonna afect my carrer....???

Replies

• PRAKHAR SAXENA
    PRAKHAR SAXENA
    really need a helpful advice..
    ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • PRAKHAR SAXENA
    PRAKHAR SAXENA
    my gmail is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jarpala venkates
    jarpala venkates
    just go on your thoughts about carrier either further study or any work(that should be you intrested field
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There is at least 10% of student in same condition as yours and they are doing fine.
    If want to do job in some XYZ IT companies there might a few out of thousand companies which will not allow to join as fresher according to their criteria of selection.
    But most of them will do.
    PRAKHAR SAXENA
    my gmail is #-Link-Snipped-#
    Why did you give your gmail ID here?
  • Sushant J
    Sushant J
    PRAKHAR SAXENA
    i m a cse student at kit kanpur..m in 2nd yr.. i have scored 77 % percent in 10 th and unfortunaltely scored 59.3 in 12 th... i m much worried about my future... do my 12 th reslt gonna afect my carrer....???
    Hey Prakhar,

We share almost same story and worries.I had scored 85% in 10th and 62% in 12th. But let me tell your scores are just a gateway pass to get yourself admission in a college of desire. Or you have to be ready to shell out extra to buy yourself a seat in management quota.

I completed my 12th in science and wanted to do BE in Mechanical but my scores were so poor that nothing really motivated me to do so neither was I well to do that I could afford management seat. So finally I took admission in polytechnic and completed my Metal fabrication. Worked in that stream for couple of years and finally I was frustrated as I realized that is not the job I am looking for.

Now I work for a medicall billing company and I am slightly getting my self into software
    programming as that is what I like. I draw better salary that some of my friends who have completed their BE in Mechanical.

Your career will get affected if you let it affect. You are the potter of your life, so mould it the way you want. Take advise and follow your heart; you will not regret it.

Cheers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is B.E. sufficient to join ISRO or does it require a PG too? And is it possible to do a PG after joining ISRO?
i have got an idea about generation of power,why don't we utilise the rotational energy to convert electrical energy from vehicles.electrical energy either used as for it's rotation or for...
MOTO G (3rd generation): Talk time : 25 hour 2 min whereas MOTO E(2nd gen) stood 33 hour 19min 3G Browsing : 5hour Wifi Browsing : 6hour 40min Video Playback...
as we are very far in usage of cloud computing in our daily life but cant we move very advanced then cloud computing in the usage of computer and internet...
Posting for fun! Do you CEans think all the points are true? I'd like to think so ๐Ÿ˜ Source: https://www.lifehack.org/285838/10-reasons-engineers-make-good-partners