"77 Concept Store" - Windows 7 Restaurant in Taipei

Guess what?

Microsoft has opened a restaurant in Taipei to promote its newest operating system, Windows 7. The restaurant previously named "100 Seafood" has been renamed "77 Concept Store" and features seven technology-themed dishes such as "Electronic Beancurd", priced at 77 Taiwan dollars (2.40 US), the official said.

Christine Chen, an executive with Microsoft Taiwan, said the restaurant had been picked for its popularity among small and medium-sized businesses.

The concept was inspired by a Windows cafe opened in Paris last year following the launch of Windows 7, she added.

Technology firms are converging on Taiwan for the Computex Taipei show from June 1-5.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh! But, How can they promote a Software using that Restaurant?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Oh My! I wonder where these browser wars are heading to. Opera surely is obsessed about speed and its latest build, 10.6 Alpha is way speedier than Chrome 6. Look...
We all know differences between window and Linux operating systems Guys whenever someone ask for more secure operating systems then most of times linux is preferred . I don't understand...
LANSING, Mich.— Cloud Computing analyst, www.CloudHarmony.com, performed a comprehensive analysis of twenty (20) Cloud Computing Vendors CPU performance. Cloud Harmony benchmarked more than 150 different cloud server configurations focusing this...
UAE's leading telecom operator, Etisalat is in talks with Reliance Communications to acquire 25% stake. The worth of the deal is estimated at INR. 18000 Cr. Rumors are that Etisalat...
Source: Delicious Founder Joshua Schachter Leaves Google Founder of one of the most popular bookmark sharing service, Del.icio.us is quitting Google: Twitter / joshua schachter: today is my last day...