75% of the IT people i have seen NOT HAPPY in this world...

Some needs onsite...some needs good project...some needs good technology...others after money...mix of all no one is full happy..what do you think?

25% people who are happy are always new joiners.. by the time they are not new joiners they join the other 75%.. true in every company.. 😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the context is Indian IT Industry. Or does this apply to the IT folks all over the world? 😀

I believe the frustration is because of the nature of the work IT engineers have. They enter the IT world with lots of dreams in their hearts and get stuck in mediocre work, company politics, work load, monotonous job etc. There's little scope for them to explore their creativity.

Also, one of the biggest contributing factor is over-importance to 'money' over everything else. Onsite opportunities ensure lot of money in short time; that's why every other software engineer from India tries to grab onsite opportunity. The money earned on-site essentially goes into buying real estate.

I'm not sure about the statistics you've presented but its true to good extent. Happiness comes from doing what you really love to do. Indian IT engineers surely miss that.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I totally agreed with Biggie.
    Actually I am student, I don't know the working experience. But I heard the same from lot of IT professionals.

I believe the context is Indian IT Industry. Or does this apply to the IT folks all over the world?
    Same question :: Is it only in India or anywhere?
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    The_Big_K
    They enter the IT world with lots of dreams in their hearts and get stuck in mediocre work, company politics, work load, monotonous job etc. There's little scope for them to explore their creativity.
    I totally agree with you.. but what is that company politics?? how it affects IT persons//??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    I totally agree with you.. but what is that company politics?? how it affects IT persons//??
    Company politics: Well, Wikipedia says it well: Office Politics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, It has been brought to my notice that there are few users who are spamming other members through private messages. If you receive any such message; please report it...
Official announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...t-spamming-through-personal-messages-pms.html Discuss in this thread.
hello , can u give me the source code for a pwm generator with a variable duty cycle the duty cycle should be change with a potentiometer at the input...
hi alll i want to know that why the wafer is made with P-type semiconductor , we can use a insulator subtrate , or any other material for base ,,...
can anyone help me in writing a c code for reducing functions using karnaugh map in SOP mode i have written code till where the total no of ones adjacent...