663 rank in category (A+B+C) in CCat exam

I got 663 rank in category(A+B+C) in C-cat exam.So can anyone suggest me that which centre and course I will get through this rank.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For all those tech lovers, who are excited about the much anticipated Consumer Electronics Show at Las Vegas (6 to 9 January), BMW promises to come up with something truly...
With rising pollution levels, air quality is a major concern in most developing countries. Air purifier devices have become a must-have home appliance these days. A team of research scholars...
hello myself is bhuvan, Why are LED lights bulbs so expensive while LED diodes are so cheap? heard that the chemicals used in coating of that expensive(becoz they are rare...
I want to have a clear idea whether fashion designing and technology is regarded as an engineering branch and if discussions regarding such topic is allowed here. There's a much...
The tag of the newest budget smartphone on the block goes to Karbonn Titanium S205. Priced at Rs. 6790, the smartphone is up for competition against the likes of Xiaomi...