60% Aggregate in E&TC - Which career should I choose?

hello sir!
I am nazeer, I just written my b-tech final yr exms. I expected my aggregate of 60%.I think I having a better knowledge upon practical knowledge.what step can I choose for my career. can I get job opportunities sir?

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Hi Nazeer ,

Can your brief here about your skills, yours interest in technology,Areas which you like to work ?
  • NAZEERAHAMMED
    NAZEERAHAMMED
    yes sir! I having a knowledge uppn electrical works like home wirring , checking motors and also knws plumbing ( water section).coming to my communications skills , I think I am having 60% .and I have a basic intrest on machine's, fitting sections.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    #-Link-Snipped-# :Could you please guide Nazeer for his query!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    NAZEERAHAMMED
    yes sir! I having a knowledge uppn electrical works like home wirring , checking motors and also knws plumbing ( water section).coming to my communications skills , I think I am having 60% .and I have a basic intrest on machine's, fitting sections.
    Buddy that is general things but to go into technical engineering field you must have some practical knowledge of that domain.
    For Electronics students there are few fields like Embedded, VLSI, Telecom and etc.
  • NAZEERAHAMMED
    NAZEERAHAMMED
    thank u sir! but by having 60% in b-tech can I get a job ... by improving my skills in embedded course
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    NAZEERAHAMMED
    thank u sir! but by having 60% in b-tech can I get a job ... by improving my skills in embedded course
    Why not ?
  • NAZEERAHAMMED
    NAZEERAHAMMED
    can I know some of the institutions which prefers 60% aggregate candidates.. sir
  • NAZEERAHAMMED
    NAZEERAHAMMED
    can I know some of the institutions names.. sir!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bewakoof.com, the brand that sells creative merchandise, is co-founded by the duo from IIT Bombay (2011 Batch) Alumni - Siddharth Munot and Prabhkiran Singh. Self-motivated and passionate by nature, both...
Is there anyone who want to work with me on automobile project? I want a great team. If anybody interested please leave your comment
Hey there! I want to know any good 'free' resources to learn about CSS Animation 😀 Thanks in advance
Oppo India has launched the Find 7a smartphone, a downgraded version of its earlier device - Find 7 today. This phone runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean wrapped under the...
Do any one know this term "Cloud Manufacturing" means? , it look similar like 'Cloud Computing', which is the best technology that is being used by most of the MNCs,...