6 Months project training @ KVCH ORACLE WDP

KVCH invites 6 weeks to 6 months Internship & Industrial Training on 2019 Batch for BE, B.Tech, MCA students in Noida. Now KVCH ORACLE WDP the real IT giant offers Limited seats for Industrial Project Training & Internship in Noida. The live Project Training module of our course can make a huge difference to your profile and career prospects. So don t settle for the second-best. Choose WINNERS i.e. ORACLE WDP. Training at KVCH brings you directly in touch with industry experts & sets the right base for leading vendor certification. Our alliance with leading IT corporations such as MICROSOFT, RED HAT, JAVA & ORACLE  IBM CE provides us with valuable input for IT education.
Area of Project Training could be The Industrial training is offered along with Project :

DATA SCIENCE / Machine Learning / AI using Python.

Big Data Hadoop

Networks & Networking
Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX,C#,VB etc)
Java(Core & Advance(J2EE))
PHP
Android
Cloud Computing
CCNA
MCITP
Ethical Hacking
Cyber Security
Embedded Systems & Technologies
Linux (RHEL 6.5)

Eligibility MCA / B. Tech./B. C. A /B. E /MSC (IT & CS).
Period of Training: 6 weeks to 6 months

For More Details Visit :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Call :- 9266625607

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Texas Instruments have a slew of activities to help with University Projects:https://university.ti.com/en/students/design-inspiration?HQS=corp-uni-null-seniorproject-exah-lp-ElectroPages-eu&DCM=yes
actually i am 2015 BE comp passout, i just complete my cdac in feb 2018 batch so i applied for tcs drive of 2018 but i did not go for...
Taking a bus home, I heard two people who looked like technicians talking about powder metallurgy. Think about the previous customer products also involved in this material, so want to...
Foundation Pile when subjected to PDA Test1) Pile is deemed to have failed if total settlement under twice the design load exceeded 38mm.2) However, the pile still can achieved 2...