6 Months Java Training after B.Tech(CSE)

I want to pursue an Industrial Training in Java after btech for having confidence in Java and getting good job. Will it help me? or I will just waste my time so instead i must prepare for my on-campus recruitments going on in college??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For over last 8-10 months, I've never used the internal speakers on my iMac. Why? Because the internal speakers in a Mac can never match the awesomeness of the Audio...
When we heard news about Jeff Bezos’ ambitious project of delivering goods via drones we were astonished. We discussed the pros and cons of this service and even cracked a...
I-Infinity, a Mumbai-based privately held Marketing and Advertising company, was founded by Rakesh Galav. Rakesh completed his B.E. in Telecom Engineering from Sardar Vallabh Bhai Regional Engineering College in the...
Gionee Communication Equipment Co. Ltd, the fast growing Chinese smartphone and phablet brand in India is here with a new Android 4.4 KitKat powered device called the 'Gionee GPad G5'...
i just want to ask that we say usually that request in server is taken through thread so is it that the thread shares same address space ,and if we...