6 month training in HCL, Infosys, TCS

Can someone tell me what is the process to get 6 month training in major IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, WIPRO etc.? I would really appreciate your help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep? You want to tell us about the process or want to know about the process?
  • rohitverma
    rohitverma
    The_Big_K
    Yep? You want to tell us about the process or want to know about the process?
    i want to know the process
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i think they are not giving Training not sure!!
  • shanti.bodekar
    shanti.bodekar
    can we apply privately for getting placement in infosys
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Shanti, I think there is a #-Link-Snipped-# id which you can always try. But to be honest, please think twice and take a look at all your other options. There are other companies in the market other than TCS/Wipro/Infosys/HCL.
  • ramanand
    ramanand
    sir,my name is ramanand kumar,B.Tech six semester electronics and communication.i want to do six month of summer training please provide me.my e-mail id is
  • Edulite
    Edulite
    Re: 6 month training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, Edulite

Edulite providing 6 Months/6 Weeks Industrial Training to All MCA/B.E/B.Tech etc student.

Edulite is the best institution in terms of providing training in Microsoft Technologies and that too at an unbeatable price and quality. Founders and Faculties are the one who have handled Multi Million Dollar Projects at various companies.
  • Ajay30singh
    Ajay30singh
    Sir,my name is Ajay singh, i m in MCA 5th semester.i want to do six month industrial training please provide me th information how to apply .
  • Mallika
    Mallika
    I m doing my B.Tech CE from regional campus of Punjabi University, Patiala. I have secured 7.61 CGP till 6th sem. 7th sem result is awaiting. I wish to join your company for 6 months training. Please confirm and oblige.
  • Ankitapathania
    Ankitapathania
    Hi,I am Ankita pathania,i m a mca final year student and i would like to t do training in HCL,INFOYS,TCS,may i know the procedure that how to apply for this..
  • kinshuk kaushik
    kinshuk kaushik
    I m doing my B.Tech CSE from Doaba Group Of Colleges D.G.C. Kharar . I have secured 67per. till 6th sem. 7th sem result is awaiting. I wish to join your company for 6 months training. Please confirm and oblige.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    kinshuk kaushik
    I m doing my B.Tech CSE from Doaba Group Of Colleges D.G.C. Kharar . I have secured 67per. till 6th sem. 7th sem result is awaiting. I wish to join your company for 6 months training. Please confirm and oblige.
    which company are you talking about?
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Well guys, even I was also trying to get a chance in HCL training. Luckily, I've got a mail from them (around a fortnight ago) with complete details, which I would like to share here.

We extend our warm greetings to you. Kindly call Ms. Mariya at 0-9582999348 for the details or send your contact details.
    We at HCL Career Development Centre, the training arm of HCL Infosystems Limited, want to introduce ourselves as India's premier wide spectrum of ICT products that includes Computing, Storage, Networking, Security and Retail. HCL Career Development Centre is an initiative that enables individuals to benefit from HCL expertise in the space and become Industry ready IT professionals. HCL Career Development Centre is a formalization of this experience and credo which has been perfected over three decades.
    HCL is offering Project Training to the engineering & IT students to enable them become job ready and attain professionalism from the day they pass out from their academic institutions. However, we list below few illustrative details of project training for your ready reference and enabling you to initiate necessary actions to catalyze your career growth.
    Eligibility - MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /MSC (IT & CS).
    Period of Training :- 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days and 120 Days, 6 months.
    Cost of training is from Rs. 6000/- to Rs. 18000/- depending on the period of the training.
    Project Training will include: Learning, Training, Case study, Presentations, Problem solving and Live Project Scenario.
    Area of Project Training could be:- .NET (VB.Net & ASP.Net)/ JAVA (Core & Advanced) /Network Administration (CCNA, MCSE, MCITP & RHCE).
    *On successful completion of Project Training, HCL will issue Certificate of Completion and placement assistance will be provided.
    The candidates who are eligible and selected for internship Project Training would be undergoing this training in HCL Career Development Centre, South Extension on self- support basis.
    As we have LIMITED SEATS for live project training students so seats will be given on first cum first basis.
    For any further query, registration process or guidance contact the undersigned.
    Ms Mariya
    HCL Career Development Centre
    (A divison of HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.)
    E-78, IInd floor, South Extension-I (Near Bengali Sweets),
    New Delhi-49
    Desk : 011-43164444, 9582999348
    E-mail:- #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Technology that touches lives TM

There are plenty of opportunities like this. Choose only that suits your interest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone who's been through the training share their experience? It would certainly help lot of engineers!
  • ACHITYA MISHRA
    ACHITYA MISHRA
    Sir I m vry cnfusd about my training............my branch is ECE nd I m in 7th sem plz suggest me where nd which sector shud I go for
  • AISHWARYA SAHAI
    AISHWARYA SAHAI
    hi i am persuing MCA from Noida
    and i want to do the industrial training in hcl,tcs etc
    so how can i do?? can u help me please
  • AISHWARYA SAHAI
    AISHWARYA SAHAI
    hey
    can u please tell how to do training of 6 months in hcl tcs or anyother company
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    ashbeezone
    Well guys, even I was also trying to get a chance in HCL training. Luckily, I've got a mail from them (around a fortnight ago) with complete details, which I would like to share here.
    #-Link-Snipped-# - you can refer to the above post made by #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread where you will get the information about training in HCL. Similarly you can visit website of TCS and look out for their career development centre contact or can go and meet them personally at Delhi office.
    Best of Luck.👍
  • AISHWARYA SAHAI
    AISHWARYA SAHAI
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - you can refer to the above post made by #-Link-Snipped-# in this thread where you will get the information about training in HCL. Similarly you can visit website of TCS and look out for their career development centre contact or can go and meet them personally at Delhi office.
    Best of Luck.👍
    thnx a lot sir for helping
  • A.HARIVIKNESH
    A.HARIVIKNESH
    Hai am Hari Viknesh am dng my 4th sem I want to participate in internship programmes in companies like TCS WIPRO INFOSYS... What I want to do now???
  • rajni kant rawat
    rajni kant rawat
    sir,my name is RAJNI KANT RAWAT,B.Tech 8th semester IT,i want to do six month of summer training please provide me.my e-mail id is
  • Victory Lokesh
    Victory Lokesh

Sir,i am complete diploma cse i have internship in infosys

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#  - not sure what you want to ask. 

• vishali butta
    vishali butta

Sir,does HCL offer interns for electrical students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world's population is panicked over the issue of economic recession. While most of the people put the blame on few of the people in mega corporations; we need to...
i am working in ubuntu so please help so that it works in ubuntu /*Write a program having a base class- num. Have this class hold an integer value and...
Bleeding edge browsers and web developers take note, for the latest Firefox 3.5 (previously 3.1) beta is in the wild. There doesn't seem to be much that's entirely whole-cloth new...
Hello, I am a component supplier in an private firm. Recently we are in search of a company that can provide us with all range of precise quality plastic machining...
Hello, I am an ME STudent currently trying to solve a project with MATLAB. First of all let me introduce the problem. I just solved a Differential Equation that gives...