5G network speed defined at 20 Gbps

ITU means International Telecommunication Union define the 5G for mobile network. As it has speed of 20 Gbps which is 20 times faster than 4G network. ITU conference on 5G standard held at San Diego in California of USA. By using this 5G network we can able to stream video of 4k resolutions. It will called as IMT-2020. As before IMT-2000 used for 3G & 4G networks.

Share your comments about 5G network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Like they say, it all started over a beer. Twikster is no exception. The founder, Namrata Soni was working as an eBusiness Systems Consultant at Wells Fargo (San Francisco) in...
Is it good choice to prefer mass communication pg after graduation,from starting i am fascinate towards this and also animation,now i have passed my engineering 2015 itself in IT field..now...
Its too Risky😛 .. I got my new mobile , i started to use it..and its a android device ,now i am started to use and exploring it ..started learning...
Learning a programming language is a daunting task. Picking one from the plethora out there can be incredibly difficult, especially if you don’t understand the differences between them. Udacity has...
I know that lots of new programming language is introduced in a market, Based on interest it is difficult to decided, because for a every New technology new language is...