58% Percentage in B.Tech, .Net Experience - Will MNCs accept me?

hai iam having 58% percentage in btech with experience as .net developer is mnc wil accept me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shaik4s
    hai iam having 58% percentage in btech with experience as .net developer is mnc wil accept me
    How much experience do you have as a .NET developer? Have you tried applying to any MNCs yet?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We assume that electric vehicles have zero carbon foot print. Do they really? My concern is that there is a major trend in battery driven cars, both high end and...
(Sent by friend Shivakumar) Looks as though India may get AI1 for its chief executive's journeys. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27178479/PM'sPlane.mp4
Buying your dream car is one thing and then keeping up to the dozen formalities it brings along with it is another. The good folks at SKODA know what a...
Blaupunkt, the German car accessories maker, famous for its car audio system has rolled up sleeves to make smartphones and wearable devices for Indian markets. The company will test their...
Hi I have done Masters (CS) and currently working in a small software company I have 2 years experience on angularjs, but the thing is iam not gud in logic....