55555 Members!

[​IMG]
😁😁😁

YiiD , mechanical engineer from Turkey is our 55555[sup]th[/sup] CEan.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great!!!

Congrats man for the fancy number, hope this guy will be very active.
  • Pranav Kathale
    Pranav Kathale
    WOW.. It's great. 😁
    Congratulations for that. 😁
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats to YiiD to join CE....and having a fantastic number.....
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Great YiiD..Nice number..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Great,

Biggi do you remember there was time when we were counting when Ce will have 1000 member...

Way to go..

-CB
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Congrats to YiiD.. 55555 looking good..
  • gohm
    gohm
    time to suit up and break out the happy dance!
  • safwan
    safwan
    Congratulation Biggie .

Congratulation Yidd for Fancy noumber.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Rajeshwari Engineering: Electronics and Communication Location: Hyderabad,AP Occupation: Firmware engineer Hobbies & Interests: pencil sketching,music,gardening Aim in life: many I joined CrazyEngineers because I found it unique in this era...
1.Gas engine works on otto cycle ...true or false ?? 2.Injection of fuel by external means is not required in mixed cycle...true or false ?? 3.heat engine utilizes---low heat value...
Hey I recently did a system restore on my windows xp pc. Now I can't open many of my files...mainly my WINRAR files. it displays the foll message : Cannot...
Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Kharagpur in its quest for promoting entrepreneurship across the country is launching its path breaking initiative: 10 days 10 cities Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive. E-Cell is a student...
The Economist’s Innovation Award for Energy and the Environment given to inventor of the point-contact solar cell, for pushing the boundaries in photovoltaic technologyCore Facts Come and meet the president...