555 Timer Tutorial from Instructables - Elementary my dear Watson?

A tutorial on this (literally) old Timer seems too elementary. However, I still use some of the oldest circuits with discrete transistors in very sophisticated applications to suit other compulsions of the application. This may prove useful to some people.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    thank you sir for sharing this information................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Altitute Control System- wated noted on this..i tried on net but gettting attitude control system and not altitude....can anyone get me Altitute Control System ?? thanks alot
The iMacs ship with what Apple calls a Magic Mouse. Now the only issue with the Magic Mouse is that it's got no magical battery life. I've been performing various...
Technovanza is the Annual Technomanagement Event organized by VJTI.Technovanza is the largest Technomanagement festival in Maharashtra.Our aim 'Taking Technology to the Society' has been hugely successful for the past 12...
what is the difference between pitch of a voice and loudness?
Loosening of bolts is a major bug bear of the manufacturing industry. All sorts of tricks are resorted to to minimise this problem often with indifferent results. An interesting concept...