50 most needed skills for Modern Times and 20 skills to be dumped

One may not agree with all the results of this survey of 2000 people on what skills are most needed in this age of telecom. Some may not be applicable every where in the world. However, there is no gainsaying that the results are thought provoking.

More here:
Forget darning, baking and fixing the car - the skills you REALLY need in the 21st century are setting the satnav and putting your rubbish in the right bin | Daily Mail Online

Replies

• Raj A
    Raj A
    I somehow agree with them, but still writing letters, dinner-lunch etiquette, speaking a foreign language are still has importance. We can't just ignore them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dummies are commonly used in teaching of medicine. These are pathetic passive lumps that do not inspire. Now come hitech dummis that are almost alive. Quote: But today's trauma alerts...
Hello Friends, This is Vikram S Bargah, An IT Engineer from Central India . Presently associated as an IT Consultant with a manufacturing industry from the past 3 years. Actually...
PCRA aka Petroleum Conservation Research Association has been promoting driving at the speeds of about 45-55 kmph and says that it will result into savings of about Rs. 25,000 per...
Current roller coaster designs seem to be pushing riders to limits of human endurance. 4.5 G acceleration and zero gravity, 3D projections lunging at one's face are some of the...
Its a serial-eth-wifi module, The serial communication between the module and uC and RM-04 is good, but the question is how do i transmit data to wifi module... do i...