5 Rupee, 2 Rupee and 0.25 Rupee Coins, Totaling 100

In a basket there r 5 rs coins, 2 rs coins, 0.25 rs coins and altogether these are 100 coins and their sum is also 100.how many 5 rs , 2 rs,0.25 coins are there

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Have you given this a try? Maybe you could share what you've attempted so that others can help you solve the puzzle. You may use another similar puzzle as reference : A very good puzzle
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Four Fives, Thirty two Twos and Sixty four Quarters?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Let others scratch their head, sir! 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Should have given a link. My mistake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the day advances, the sun goes down giving a direct hint towards the upcoming future full of gadgets, instruments, alternative light sources and a generation “z” attitude that hardly...
I got 1090 rank in section A and 2000 rank in sec B of ccat 2016?? Tell me best institutes in from Pune for cdac..top rank wise so it will...
[Important Note: Freshworks has acquired Zarget and currently Arvind is working in Freshworks as a Marketing Director. Check Link: Freshmarketer] Born and brought up in Bangalore, Arvind Parthiban moved to...
I would like to hear from present/past students of the institution about the quality and type of training provided. I would also like to hear about their placement record. Thanks...
I want project ideas based on INTERNET OF THINGS for BE final year Electronics &telecommuncicatin