View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

5 Communications Skills Needed to Advance an Engineering Career

Quote:
There was a time when engineers could work within companies and have minimal (or even bad) communication skills. While it is not necessarily important for engineers to become great public speakers or authors, it is increasingly important for them to possess effective communication skills. Here’s why.
Endquote
Design News - Blog - 5 Communications Skills Needed to Advance an Engineering Career
VIJAY.G AMAR
VIJAY.G AMAR • Aug 23, 2016
sir i need help to choose seminar topic in my college said to take any general topic
i'm ECE final year student i need some of idea's...☕
I suggest that you register for this webinar. It is available on demand till July 2017. After listening to the talks you can prepare your own seminar on Internet of Things for making smart homes.
Selling the Connected Home: How to Grow Your Business Registration
VIJAY.G AMAR
VIJAY.G AMAR • Aug 24, 2016
Sir they tell us to take any general topic for seminar which is used in now a days
Internet of Things is the current topic. Already many domestic appliances have this. It is also an important topic for the manufacturing industry.
VIJAY.G AMAR
A.V.Ramani
Internet of Things is the current topic. Already many domestic appliances have this. It is also an important topic for the manufacturing industry.
Sir i need some special topics to do my best
vijayamar
Sir i need some special topics to do my best
What do you have in mind as special? How about virtual reality for teaching?
VIJAY.G AMAR
A.V.Ramani
What do you have in mind as special? How about virtual reality for teaching?[/QUOTE
A.V.Ramani
What do you have in mind as special? How about virtual reality for teaching?
I like to take a topic which useful for me and others
Some topic which is used in now a days

Share this content on your social channels -