4K Now Comes To Monitors With ASUS PQ321: 31.5 inch LED Backlit Monitor Will Be on Sale in June

4K has been in limelight ever since its inception, #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# have been bringing outrageously big and expensive televisions. Samsung even managed #-Link-Snipped-# and now finally ASUS has made one for your desktop. The ASUS PQ321 is a 31.5 inch LED backlit True 4K UHD Monitor with 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) resolution. The monitor supports 10-bit RGB ‘deep color' has a 16:9 aspect ratio and offers 140 pixels-per-inch (PPI). In order to accommodate the high amount of pixels the monitor uses Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide (IGZO) for the active layer of its LCD panel instead of the regular amorphous silicon.

ASUS PQ321

It has 176-degree wide horizontal and vertical viewing angle and a 350cd/m² brightness rating with response time of 5ms. The 35mm thick monitor houses DisplayPort and dual-HDMI (US model only) with Picture-by-Picture support. Despite remaining mum on the price, ASUS has promised that the PQ321 will reach the shores of North America by the end of June.

With the rise of 8K Ultra HD Camera & H.265 Encoder Developed one can sure hope that UHD is here to stay, but the Eutelsat Communications Launches The First Ultra HD Channel Across Europe can prove to be a deterrent in its growth. What is your take on 4K’s future? With #-Link-Snipped-# can UHD televisions penetrate the masses? Share your views below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally my month long exams have ended, and I'm left wondering. I'm given 3 hours to write so many answers which is not totally based on my knowledge but mostly...
I am working on MS Access and have got a problem in making queries....... i have two fields debit and the opening amount now in order to get the result...
With NASA trying really hard from quite a few years to find water on the surface of Mars, they have been collecting real good proof over the years. To add...
TechSparks always has been the biggest startup event there ever was in India and this time they look bigger. With sponsors like Microsoft, Intel (Software), Cisco, Sequoia Capital, .COM/.NET, GoDaddy...
What kind of mortal is unaware of the fascinating world of Harry Potter and who is he that is not guilty of woolgathering of the wizardly world. In the Harry...