4G network launched in Sweden & Norway

So, its out!

Sweden and Norway are the first countries in the world to get the latest 4G networks. 4G network offers speeds up to 100 mbps!

TeliaSonera says it will roll out the 4G service to 25 cities in Sweden and Norway in 2010.

Beat that!

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh!! Thats Great of Sweden and Norway using such latest Networks..!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    And with that coming up I read somewhere that Apple is already doing its homework

Apple is planning to launch the 4G phone in the next year too...

Seems the internet world is going to become more fast and more thrilling 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans... Hey really sorry...i started asking my queries before introducing myself... let me introduce myself.. NAME:Shamali p. ENGINEERING TRADE:Electronics and telecommunication. HOBBIES AND INTEREST:Google surfing,movies,songs,spending lots of time in...
One day series started today!! Starting the discussion late!! Indians batting well infact very well 😀 368/6 in 45.3 overs. Again the reason was sehwag 146 😀 Indians were 300...
I dont know basic difference between 2G,3G OR 4G network or say basics of these networks...kindly help me wid that...
sir am doing project on rrns convolutional concatenated code for OFDM based digital communication and my paper is https://www.waset.org/journals/ijecse/v2/v2-2-12.pdf help me
Official Website: www.radianceiitb.org Radiance, is the Annual Research & Technological Festival of Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT Bombay , organized by Mechanical Engineering Association . Conceptualized in 2007, Radiance over the...