3Q Unbalanced Load Power

Hi everyone,
I have studing for my grad. project for a while. It is about 3 phase power calculation and simulating it on LabView software. This calculation will be applied balanced source and UNBALANCED load. I have scanned lots of material but ı really couldn t find any enough knowledge about that. I looked to symmetrical comp method but it is generally applied to balanced load , unbalanced source configr.So if anyone could help me , please suggest me any material or if you know about something regarding this topic please notify me , thank you,

Replies

• pinank
    pinank
    hey, one method is to convert the unbalanced 3phase load to a balanced load and then the further calculations are carried out.
  • Zafer Güngör
    Zafer Güngör
    but how can ı convert unbalanced laod to balanced, ? ıs there a way to do it?
  • pinank
    pinank
    Yeah... Theres a method.. Its given in Reactive power control by Thomas miller. Section 1.9.
  • Zafer Güngör
    Zafer Güngör
    OK, ı will try that, thank you 👍
  • pinank
    pinank
    Let me know if u want any help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Only 6 states in India have bicameral legislature. Many states have abolished Vidhan Parishad, while Andhra Pradesh had earlier abolish and re-established it. Why our states want to abolish it?
First read this: Tomorrow - a myth? Living in a city means even you are responsible for it. Right?
I heard about the white that it improves the concentration while studying in noisy area ..is it really work . Is it harmful to my ears ..i am using Nokia...
John C. Houbolt, an engineer whose contributions to the U.S. space program were vital to NASA’s successful moon landing in 1969, has died. He was 95. As NASA describes on...
Just out of curiosity I wanted to know if there are people working with these devices. They happen to be in my field of work. Awaiting in anticipation...! @Aashish Joshi...