3D glasses without batteries...!

It’s a discussion about the LG’s 3d glasses without batteries:

Recently LG has introduced its battery-free 3d glasses in India, I want to know that how these glasses will work without batteries, prior to this, in conventional 3d glasses batteries were used to make the 3D glasses stand-by in order to use. But here, LG has assured their consumers, that there is no requirement of batteries in these 3D glasses, so do you think that LG 3D glasses will really work without batteries I am 😕...Plz…?

Replies

• myselfkhan
    myselfkhan
    Hey Nivedita don't be 😕 confused! LG's 3D glasses are successfully working without power batteries & its all become possible because of FPR 3D technology only.

FPR was discovered by LG & its working principal is totally different from SG 3D tech. In SG, left & right glasses were always open & closed sequientially with time difference i.e. why they requires the additional power batteries to perform the shutter operation, but here in FPR both the lens of 3D glasses are always open & doesn't requires any additional batteries which makes them lighter than SG 3D glasses.

Moreover FPR 3d glass are affordable & looks like as if a person is wearing the usual sun glasses. Thus the lightweight & battery-free 3d glasses is one of the major part of LGs FPR 3D tv, so no need to get confused.....its all true.!

Hope, this clear your doubt...!
  • Nivedita Matlabi
    Nivedita Matlabi
    Thanks Khan! I really like the way the you describe the working principle of FPR 3D glasses, it's help me a lot.
    Good Job!
  • myselfkhan
    myselfkhan
    @#-Link-Snipped-#...Thanks buddy!
  • Faiz Bilgiramy
    Faiz Bilgiramy
    With the help of FPR 3D technology, LG makes the super technical lightweight 3d glass, which really makes the viewer feel so comfortable while watching 3d tv & the best part is "as Khan said" you can even use those glasses as your goggles without any damn...power batteries..
  • s.saruchi
    s.saruchi
    Yeah, the 3d glasses without batteries are more comfortable because they are light weight,
    as well as this do not put pressure on the brain and ear's while watching,
    as the glasses with batteries put pressure on the viewer and they are trendy as well.
  • blue.black
    blue.black
    Hey can you please give me an idea about the price of these 3D Glasses plz...?
  • obey_almighty
    obey_almighty
    blue.black
    Hey can you please give me an idea about the price of these 3D Glasses plz...?
    Hey..!

Although I'm not much sure but as far as I know its somewhere around FPR 3D Glasses= $10.95 whereas SG 3D Glasses costs around=35 $

I hope you got an idea..
  • blue.black
    blue.black
    obey_almighty
    Hey..!

Although I'm not much sure but as far as I know its somewhere around FPR 3D Glasses= $10.95 whereas SG 3D Glasses costs around=35 $

I hope you got an idea..
    Yeah..

Thank You..
  • saurabhchugg
    saurabhchugg
    obey_almighty
    Hey..!

I hope you got an idea..
    Wow.... FPR 3D glasses are much cheaper in comparison to SD glasses.

It really did helped me too thanks for the information.
  • ankurr89
    ankurr89
    saurabhchugg
    Wow.... FPR 3D glasses are much cheaper in comparison to SD glasses.

It really did helped me too thanks for the information.

It's really good to know that FPR 3d glasses are more cheaper than the SG 3d glasses.
    Even i have heard that the FPR glasses are more comfortable, light weight, and cheaper.

SG glasses beacuse of the power batterie's are more costly and heavier than the FPR glasses. FPR glasses are more advanced in the technology as well its quality is more clear and bright.
  • rakeshnandaa
    rakeshnandaa
    ankurr89
    It's really good to know that FPR 3d glasses are more cheaper than the SG 3d glasses.
    Even i have heard that the FPR glasses are more comfortable, light weight, and cheaper.

SG glasses beacuse of the power batterie's are more costly and heavier than the FPR glasses. FPR glasses are more advanced in the technology as well its quality is more clear and bright.
    Do you think that FPR 3d glasses would be able to work properly without power batteries😕?
  • s.saruchi
    s.saruchi
    myselfkhan
    Hey Nivedita don't be 😕 confused! LG's 3D glasses are successfully working without power batteries & its all become possible because of FPR 3D technology only.

FPR was discovered by LG & its working principal is totally different from SG 3D tech. In SG, left & right glasses were always open & closed sequientially with time difference i.e. why they requires the additional power batteries to perform the shutter operation, but here in FPR both the lens of 3D glasses are always open & doesn't requires any additional batteries which makes them lighter than SG 3D glasses.

Moreover FPR 3d glass are affordable & looks like as if a person is wearing the usual sun glasses. Thus the lightweight & battery-free 3d glasses is one of the major part of LGs FPR 3D tv, so no need to get confused.....its all true.!

Hope, this clear your doubt...!
    So the main difference between SG glasses and FPR glasses is the power batteries,
    It makes FPR glasses more advanced than SG glasses.

The new 3d glasses with FPR technology are coming up with LG only?
  • namishnandi
    namishnandi
    s.saruchi
    So the main difference between SG glasses and FPR glasses is the power batteries,
    It makes FPR glasses more advanced than SG glasses.

The new 3d glasses with FPR technology are coming up with LG only?
    Maybe yes, as till now FPR 3d tech is only used by LG only, so only LG has the fpr 3d glasses.......
  • boppa99
    boppa99
    So all tvs Have to be FPR,For it to work without Batterys??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

winner is ishuttopre from bharat although ishutopre is not able to send its drawing but i hope that he really done the relative task so i suggest you to appreciate...
S.K.P. Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, India, is organizing an International Conference, [FONT="]ICDAAME-2011[/FONT], on “Design and Advances in Mechanical Engineering". ICDAAME-2011 is intended for engineers, researchers and technologists, interested in the fundamentals,...
CEans, I have a crazy doubt What will happen if the supply is given directly to the permanent magnet?
What are the main differences between these job profiles? Can a software engineer work without writing code and only planning software development? any salary differences between web designers and engineers?😉
Hey all the crazy CEans!😁 Please share with us your desired crazy invention(ofcourse,which hasn't been invented yet but you wish it was here). Expand your imagination and share with us!...