33 business books every professional should read before turning 30

Pushing 77, obviously late for me. May be in good time for many CEans.
Quote:
Your 20s are the time when you lay the foundation for your career and finances, which means there's plenty to learn along the way.
To help you figure out how to navigate the professional world and set yourself on the right trajectory, we've rounded up some of our favorite business books.
They include career guides, business memoirs, and academic research on how to maximize your time and network.
Here are the business books we think every professional should read before turning 30.
Endquote
33 business books every professional should read before turning 30 | Business Insider India

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Srendipity - The art of accidental discovery perhaps can be learnt. If true this has enormous importance for all, specially engineers. Quote: DO some people have a special talent for...
Quote: Lifehacker launched exactly ten years ago today (happy birthday to us)! In light of the occasion, let’s take a look back at some of the most popular posts we’ve...
surveying is an important topic for GATE or not??????
I fail most of the ten. You may not agree with many either. Quote: So much of being successful at your job has little to do with the actual work...
Hello. I have completed my engineering in 2015 and now i want to do m tech in CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT. Can any one tell me good 5 construction management colleges where...