32,000 Crazy Engineers on CE!

Discuss the announcement - #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread!

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    😁Congratulations to all CEans 😁.

Isn't it CE members count is increasing at a very fast pace? I wish count of active members also increase at such a pace. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    😁Congratulations to all CEans 😁.

Isn't it CE members count is increasing at a very fast pace? I wish count of active members also increase at such a pace. 😁
    Indeed 😁 , more the number of CEans, more is the number of active CEans
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice, that was quick 😀

33k on the way!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am trying to figure out how to convert a small current, say a 1 amp 6v battery, into 6v ac power. I have a bizarre lamp that runs off...
Hey guys!!!! I am new to this forum and have joined hoping to get a lot of ideas and help from you and your team......... I am an electronics student...
i am an IT 2nd year student , can anyone tell me where shd i go for the training. i know HTML,C,a little bit knowledge of web designing. can anyone...
Jay and Ajay are fellow artists who use coded messages to communicate to each other. Recently Ajay was put in a jail for stealing an exceptional and expensive diamond the...
Hi, first of all i would like to thank anyone who can help me in my problem in advance.😀 My Problem is that I want to make a prototype that...