300 Volts Monitor in Printed Circuit Board

I have capacitor bank that charge to 300volts, and I’would like to make a
cut off switch for it reaches its max charges. My plan was to make a 12 volt
LED meter with an LM327, and a voltage divider that bring the 300 down to 1

Replies

• J Biswas
    J Biswas
    AN939 from Microchip for the voltage attenuation part. There are millions of more application notes apart from these.
  • yeshu005
    yeshu005
    hi guys,
    i want to monitor total power in home,how much it consumes day to day by using small screen.how to complete the circuit what else components are required please help me..thanks in advance
  • lal
    lal
    yeshu005
    hi guys,
    I want to monitor total power in home,how much it consumes day to day by using small screen.how to complete the circuit what else components are required please help me..thanks in advance
    Did you mean a digital energy meter?
  • yeshu005
    yeshu005
    yes,But in that we have to get over there to check...i want a separate one to monitor in screen like in tvs...soon if u have any idea suggest me.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Why not using a simple projector to project the value on a wall or some thing?

Get the reading from the house and feed it to a projector after suitable modification to it. You are all set to go about in this project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DSK Motowheels have launched in India a new special edition superbike called the Hyosung GT250 R LE. Hyosung's tag line - "Made in Korea, Ridden by the world" is evident...
I remember my friends and I were on a short-range bike trip during our college days and one of the smarter asses among us thought it was an incredible idea...
Datawind, the popular Aakash tablet & UbiSlate manufacturer in India, is here with a brand new category of launch. Yes, entering the low-budget smartphone segment in the country, Datawind has...
A lot of students are made in-charge of conducting an Industrial tour/Industrial visit to various IT and core companies as a part of their 3rd year or 4th & final...
I have been watching a lot of debates going on the television regarding this topic. Lots of people have actually benefited from this treatment from various diseases like cancer, respiratory...