300: Rise of an Empire - "Villains of 300"

Remember '300'?
'300' Rise of an Empire - "Villains of 300" is back,

If you get a chance to see the movie please share your review... video looks impressive.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A lot of expectations revolving around it and trailer has created a lot of positive vibes from its look.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of people are opting for online education. With websites like Coursera offering certificates for successful completion (by evaluating you on an online test) for a course on a...
hello mam, I am searching mega project topics ,but i am confuse with which technology related should i choose.Plz give some topics list i also prefered your given topic list...
Hai CEians, i am having doubt in ARM Programming given below: // SPI master initating function //link: https://www.electroons.com/ARM/ void MASTER_INIT(unsigned int spi_number) { PINSEL0 = (PINSEL0 & ~(3 << 12))...
Google has announced the integration of voice-assist feature to its latest Beta version 34. Until now Chrome users had to use Google's Voice Search Hotword extension to enable the same...
Google has released a major update for Hangouts on iOS. The Hangouts version 2.0 has got a full redesign matching the iOS 7's flat-UI style. The update was announced by...